DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE
EFFERVESCENCE 2022 ORGANIZING COMMITTEE?
Being part of the Organizing Committee allows you to present a topic in life sciences and health technologies that fascinates you.
This is an opportunity to get involved in the organization of the sector’s flagship
event in Canada and to give a voice to an impactful subject !As an organizing partner, you can delegate one or two representatives who will be more actively involved in the organization of your session.You can also collaborate with other organizations and companies to present a big conference at EFFERVESCENCE 2022.
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST ISSEPTEMBER 30, 2021Click here to complete the form
Only eight (8) themes will be part of the programming of the major conferences presented atEFFERVESCENCE 2022. These theme will be added to the programming already in place including :
- Flash presentations;
- The Job Fair ;
- The EFFERVESCENCE star competition;
- The start-up pitch competition.
It’s a Selection Committee made up of members of the EFFERVESCENCE Board of Directors who willchoose the eight (8) thematic sessions and thereby form the Organizing Committee of the event.
INVOLVEMENT OF THE ORGANIZING PARTNERS
As an organizing partner, you can delegate one or two representatives who will be more actively involved in theorganization of your session. Each of the organizing partners should plan :
- Delegate 1 or 2 representatives who will be actively involved in time and energy for the success of the event;
- Actively participate in the development of the content of the event to optimize its consistency, relevance andimpact in the LSHT sector;
- Be present at at least 75% of monthly meetings;
- Support the event financially;
- Take charge of the organization of their session (ex. inviting speakers, liaising with them and seeing to the smoothrunning of the session, providing information about their session according to the schedule);
- Participate in efforts to promote the event to their members as well as through their various communicationchannels;
- Become an ambassador of the event to your own network.
- Originality of the proposed concept;
- Relevance of the theme in the LSHT sector;
- Diversity of speakers proposed (academic, university, support organizations, patient…and parity);
- Level of autonomy of the organization to develop its large conference.
It’s understood that financial support will be included in the agreement for theorganization of the session. The amount will be determined and will depend on severalcriteria such as the level of organization required for the session and the total cost ofthe event. It can vary between $ 10k and $ 50k.